Monday, February 25, 2013

Hey Diddily Dey


Hey Diddily Dey, answer this I pray
The boy has fallen in the well
The dog then hears his dinner bell
'Til I am old and gray (but not since yesterday)
Which one does the dog then sell?

Hey Diddy Dee, I question this in three
Does the dog know of the well?
Can he eat the dinner bell?
Tis as night and day, the dog should want to play
How long should the dog then dwell?

Hey Diddily Dey, I will clear your way
The dog saw how the well boy fell
He cannot eat the dinner bell
Twas rolling in the hay, and in the month of May
An hour 'til the boy's legs swell

Hey Diddy Dee, I now answer thee
The dog will race fast from the well
And ignore the dinner bell
Twill be all glad and gay, for the dog will bay
And the humans hurry to the well



God bless,
>P<
Joshua Fahey

No comments:

Post a Comment