Monday, November 4, 2013

Chaos and Darkness in Kind

Chaos and darkness in kind
Pilfer their way through my mind
Dragon laconically deals
Me as his meal

But Order is not now my friend
It accepts far too quickly my end
It destroys both the knight and the beast
And fasts upon feasts

Lightness and shortness of breath
Lend their way quickly to death
Laughter iconically steals
My soul as its meal

Yet mirth at the same time shall save
Calmness and peace in a wave
The greatest now becomes least
Most filling of feasts

Danger seen shortly before
Red horse runs whose rider is War
Madness terrifically feels
My sanity’s meal

Yet that edged sword of the light
Truth whose steel shines O so bright
Becomes the handful of yeast
In sanity’s feasts






God bless,
>P<
Joshua Fahey

No comments:

Post a Comment